The 4th and 4.5th generation of internet (TD-LTE) is the best option for providing Internet to organizations, institutes, companies and houses. If you are currently using ADSL and are not satisfied with the quality, or if you live in an area where no port is available for provision of fixed Internet, TD-LTE with a speed range of 1Mbps to 80Mbps would be the best choice for you.
Features and Advantages
- Various Internet packages
- Not dependent on fixed port line
- Sustainable for user with high usage
- Easily portable
- Fast setup
- Stable upload and download
How to buy
- You can get a prepaid TD-LTE SIM card free of charge.
- TD-LTE postpaid SIM cards are available at the price of 60,000 Tomans and will be given to you with a default usage limit of 60,000 Tomans, without the need to pay any deposit. Therefore, during this period you can use your SIM card services up to this limit (to buy out of bundle and package internet) without having to pay an extra price.
How to buy modem, SIM card and packages in one bundle
How to buy 4G and 4.5G Internet (TD-LTE)
Use either of the following methods:
You need to have your National ID card with you to be able to buy these services.
MTN Irancell TD-LTE SIM cards are specially designed just for access to 4G internet; so, they cannot be used to make/ receive calls or send/ receive SMSs.
TD-LTE modem SIM card number recovery
To retrieve the TD-LTE modem SIM card number, you need MyIrancell App. After running the application, follow these steps:
Login to MyIrancell App and click on the checkbox —> Click “Add New Account” on the opened page > Select “I Forgot My TD-LTE Number”> Enter IMEI device number* and National ID in related fields> View TD-LTE internet number in the next page.
* The IMEI number is your modem’s distinct code, which is inserted on the modem itself and at the back of the modem box.