Checking Registered SIM Card Numbers
Ever wondered how many SIM cards are registered in your name? There are simple ways to figure this out:
1) MyIrancell Super App:
- Bottom of main page > Others > My Account > Account Information > View Registered MSISDN
2) MyIrancell Web App:
- Others > View Registered MSISDN
3) Dialing *80#
4) In-Person Visit to:
* Please note that when you visit these centers, you need to have with you a tracking code for the inquiry of service provided to subscribers of telecommunications operators. To get this code:
- Using a SIM card which has been registered in your name, text your (SIM card owner’s) national identity number to 3000150.
- Visit mobilecount.cra.ir.