This service allows you to simultaneously speak on the phone and still have access to high-speed data. It means that you can continue your call and at the same time search the web, check your email, shop online or use other data services without needing to drop your call.
This service is available to use on Huawei, Samsung S8/S8+, and Xiamoi phones almost all over the country right now. It will be added to other phone models soon.
What is the difference between normal & VoLTE voice calls?
- When you’re using 4G data, a normal call (without VoLTE service) will switch your 4G to 3G network and slow down your data speed, but using VoLTE will keep both your call and internet speed unflawed.
- VoLTE calls are made faster than normal calls.
- If both parties of the call are using VoLTE compatible smartphones, they will experience an HD quality which cannot be experienced during normal calls.
How to Buy and Use LTE Network Call
To use this service, please note that:
- Your device must support VoLTE.
- You should have an MTN Irancell 4G or NFC SIM card.
- Dial *555*34#to make sure that your SIM card is 4G
- compatible or request to switch your current SIM to USIM.
- You should have the latest version of OS installed on your phone.
- You should have activated VoLTE in your phone Settings.
- The VoLTE icon on your device screen shows that you can
- use this service when you are in areas under 4G coverage.
LTE Call Service Activation (Samsung Handsets)
Settings > Connection > Mobile Network > VoLTE Calls
1.Go to Setting, then choose Connection.
2.Select Mobile Network.
3.Choose VoLTE Calls.
LTE Call Service Activation (Huawei Handsets)
Settings > More > Mobile Network > VoLTE Calls
1. Go to Setting,then choose mpre.
2. Select Mobile Network.
3. Choose VoLTE Calls.
How to Activate VoLTE Service in Xiaomi Phones
1. Dial *#*#86583#*#*.
2. You’ll receive and view this message: “VoLTE Carrier check was disabled”.
3. Now you can enter the network setting section:
Settings > SIM cards and mobile networks
4. Activate VoLTE service on the next page.
* In case your mobile phone supports two SIM cards, choose SIM1/SIM2 in this step.
Volte compatible handsets
Galaxy Note10+ Galaxy Note10 Galaxy S10 Galaxy S10 e Galaxy Note9 Galaxy S9+ Galaxy S9 Galaxy Note 8 Duo Galaxy S8 + Galaxy S8 Galaxy J7 NXT Galaxy J7 Prime 2 Galaxy A80 Galaxy A70 Galaxy A50 Galaxy J7 Core Galaxy J7 (2017) Galaxy A7 (2017) Galaxy J3 (2017) Galaxy A10s Galaxy A30 Galaxy J7 Galaxy A10 Galaxy A20
HUAWEI Y9 2019 Mate 20 (HMA-AL00) HUAWEI P30 lite HUAWEI nova 3 HUAWEI nova 3i Plus HUAWEI P10 HUAWEI P30 Pro P20 pro P20 Mate 10 Mate 10 pro MATE 9 P9 LITE Honor 7x Honor 7a Honor 7c Honor 10 Honor 9 P10 LITE Y6 prime 2018 Y7 prime 2018 Y9 prime 2018 Nova 3e P10
LG Velvet LG K61 LG K51s LG K41s