We’re offering all you prepaid subscribers with great recharge options, enabling you to top-up your account at anytime and anywhere.
From the below options, you could choose your needed airtime and pay for it online without any wages. Aside from 9% of value-added tax*, there won’t be any extra fees added to your bill.
*The tax amount is set by the government and will be transferred to the Government Treasury
You can recharge your SIM with cards associated with SHETAB Network by logging into MyIrancell from your phone or tablet.
Get an advance recharge and pay it back the next time you top-up your account!
If you have an active account in one of these banks or online payment systems, you can activate this service free of any charges!
- Mellat Bank:
- Melli Bank:
To use this online payment solution and determine the maximum amount of debit for automatic bill payment in a daily/monthly cycle, follow the instructions below:
- Open MyIrancell app and go to “Recharge”.
- Tap on “Auto Recharge” button.
- Now to use this service, tap on “Subscribe” and then on Payman icon – you’ll get redirected to Payman page.
- Enter your Irancell number here to receive a one-time PIN and then enter the code in the related field.
- Choose your SIM card type, maximum debit amount and limitations of daily/monthly auto debit, and then confirm.
- Read Payman terms and conditions and accept them to activate this service.
P2P enables you to recharge your prepaid friends’ lines or you can request them to charge your prepaid line.
You can purchase airtime using POS devices or ATMs.
- Choose “Purchasing Irancell Recharge” option in POS devices or ATMs
- Select your desired amount
- Once the amounts are deducted from your bank account, you can have a printed receipt which contains your PIN
- Enter the PIN using the following USSD:
* 141 * 12-16 digit code #
The service is currently available at the following banks:
Mellat, Saman, Parsian, Melli,Asan pardakht
By dialing below code, you can send airtime to another prepaid account:
*141*12 or 16-digit PIN*Destination Prepaid number#
By dialing below code, you can recharge a Fixed Internet Packages prepaid account:
*141*12 or 16-digit PIN*Fixed Internet Packages ID#
By dialing *555# and selecting “account management” you can recharge your SIM card. You also have access to below options:
- Mobile internet packages
- Combo packages
- Irancell promotional plan
- Special tariffs
- SIM management (MMS, internet, language,...)
- Kids and Teens service
Prepaid subscribers can enjoy this special offer by simply dialing *145*PIN# to allocate their recharge amount to the internet package.
Top-up amount plus the relevant bulk of internet and the validity are provided below:
|Recharge amount (Toman)||Internet traffic (MB)||Validity|
Dial *7*1# from your SIM card to pay your postpaid bill using your bank card; just make sure you have its internet PIN with you. Dial *7*3# to pay your utilities' bills.