With only a few clicks you can get your desired package for yourself or your friends. The cost of the packages will be deducted from your airtime or you can pay the amounts online. The packages are available to both prepaid and postpaid subscribers. Enjoy Irancell’s high speed internet!
- In packages which include international + local data, you can enjoy the local data with up to 66% discount. With such a discount in these packages, we have made the local data traffic twice the amount of international data traffic.
Please note that data discounts are not calculated for Rubika services and if used without subscription, your data usage tariff will be full price.
- Once your internet package is finished, post-paid users can use a maximum of 100 MB out of bundle internet (for 0.1 Rials/Kb) per month. Afterwards you need to buy a new internet package to have access to the internet again.
- Mobile data out of bundle and packages tariffs for local messengers (Jik o Pik, Lenzor, Bisphone, iGap, Soroush, Eitaa, Gap and Bale), has been dropped to one third.
- National Traffic will be applied on some selected local websites. In case of buying any of the internet packages, you will enjoy 50% discount on your internet charges while surfing on the selected local websites.
- Find the details of usage via MyIrancell app or simply by dialing *555*1*4#
- Purchase, usage and out of bundle messages are sent to you via system messages. You can configure how to receive system messages using MyIrancell application (system message receiving settings) or by dialing *555*4*7# and get your messages through desired channels.
- You can purchase some of the weekly, 15 days and monthly packages through MyIrancell application or *555*5# USSD with “auto renewal” feature.
- You can deactivate auto renewal feature of the purchase package through MyIrancell application or *555*5*9# USSD.
- The packages purchased through Irancell website or *7# won’t have the auto renewal feature.
- Packages less than 500 MB are renewable only when they expire.
- If your package is 500 MB or more, the renewal will take place either when your remaining balance is 50 MB or when the package expires.
- If you buy more than one package, the auto renewal will happen for the last purchased package.
- The purchasing date of any package is the starting point of usage. Even there are more than one purchased packages.
- Gift data packages have priority of usage over purchased data packages. In other words, if you already have purchased and activated a data package and receive a gift data package, your internet usage will be first from the gift package.
- All the data packages, including the purchased, the gifts, the shared ones and nightly packages, will take priority in internet usage based on their expiration date. It means that if you have activated two data packages at the same time, your internet usage will be first from the package that has a closer expiration date.
- To buy packages amounting to more than 200.000 Tomans, you can use any of the purchase methods other than “bank account payment by USSD code”. If you wish to make the payment using your SIM card credit, it needs to be more than the package price.
- You can use the maximum amount of traffic in unlimited packages, based on the Fair Usage Policy. These amounts are 20 GB in unlimited 1-hourly package, 40 GB in unlimited 2-hourly package and 60 GB in unlimited 3-hourly package.
- All Irancell Amazing packages and gifts are either free or available with special discounts, therefore the half price National Internet tariff and the third price for Iranian messenger tariff won’t be applied to them.