As part of MTN Irancell's strategy to provide world-class services to our customers the “E-care” portal has been introduced as an interactive account management tool that will enable you (even if you are part of Corporate Clients who have accounts with MTN Irancell) to self manage your account via a web based interface.
Are you looking for a way to…
- View your bills in the Internet and download them on your PC with just a click
- Split your calls between business and private calls
- Activate/ Deactivate products and services
- Change your tariff plans
- Keep an archive of your bills on your PC
- Check your usage in realtime and manage the cost of your usage anytime anywhere
- Update your personal details online
- With E-care you can do all the above, without even calling our call centre.
You only need to send a blank SMS to 130.
You can also call our customer service by dialing 700 from your MTN Irancell line or 09377000000 from any other network and request for the service. You can also request for this service upon purchasing your SIM card.
Please note that your Username is your mobile number (9893********) and the Password will be sent to you via SMS once you send your request using any of the above mentioned methods.
E-care Application Users:
There are two types of post paid subscribers:
- Post-paid subscribers:
Corporate Subscribers: These are customers whose mobile numbers have been registered under the name of one single company.
Non-Corporate Subscribers: These are normal individual customers.
- Pre-paid subscribers: All prepaid customers are registered on E-care as “Normal / Individual Customers”.
To register for E-care sent an SMS with E-care written in it, if you have already have your password just click here to connect to E-care.
E-Care User Guide